Booking Terms & Conditions
PT Papua Explorer Wisata
Jalan Baru Stadiun
Booking terms & conditions for PT Papua Explorer Wisata
Please read the following booking terms and conditions carefully before making a booking with us. By booking with us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Bookings and Payments:
- Bookings can be made through our website, email, or in-person at our office.
- All prices quoted by PT Papua Explorer Wisata are in US Dollar (USD), unless otherwise stated. On request we offer prices in EUR and IDR.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- We usually ask for a deposit of 15% of the total booking value.
- In individual cases, the deposit may be higher if our partners, for their part, require a higher deposit.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
- For bookings made within 30 days of departure, the full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Prices are subject to change without notice until a deposit or full payment has been received and confirmation of booking has been issued by PT Papua Explorer Wisata.
- We only accept payment through bank transfer.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to PT Papua Explorer Wisata.
- Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
- 30 days or more before departure: forfeiture of the deposit
- 30 to 15 days before departure: 25% of the total cost
- 15 to 5 days before departure: 50% of the total cost
- Less than 5 days before departure: 75% of the total cost
- No refunds will be given for unused services or for cancellations made after the departure date.
- If our partner’s cancellation policy is more restrictive than ours, the above policy may not apply. In this case, the most restrictive policy will apply.
- PT Papua Explorer Wisata reserves the right to cancel any booking for any reason, in which case a full refund will be given.
Changes to Itinerary:
- Changes to your booking may be made up to 15 days prior to departure, subject to availability, and may be subject to additional charges.
- PT Papua Explorer Wisata reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary if necessary due to weather conditions, natural disasters, political unrest, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- We will make every effort to keep the itinerary as close to the original as possible and will inform travelers of any changes as soon as possible.
Passports and Visas:
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure that they have a valid passport and any required visas for the destination they are traveling to.
- PT Papua Explorer Wisata will not be responsible for any costs or losses incurred due to a traveler’s failure to obtain the necessary documentation.
Health and Safety:
- Travelers are responsible for their own health and safety during the trip.
- It is recommended that travelers consult with a medical professional regarding any vaccinations or medications required for the destination they are traveling to.
- PT Papua Explorer Wisata reserves the right to refuse service to any traveler who poses a risk to themselves or others.
- PT Papua Explorer Wisata strongly recommends that all clients purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances that may arise during their trip, such as trip cancellations, medical emergencies, or lost or stolen luggage.
- PT Papua Explorer Wisata is not responsible for any costs or losses incurred due to the client’s failure to purchase travel insurance.
- If a traveler has a complaint during the trip, they should inform a representative of PT Papua Explorer Wisata as soon as possible.
- PT Papua Explorer Wisata will make every effort to resolve the issue in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Indonesia.
- Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved in the courts of Indonesia.
By booking with PT Papua Explorer Wisata, you agree to the above terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.